Coffee is a beverage made from ground roasted beans or seeds. Today, coffee can be served in different ways, such as hot, cold, or frozen. People adore drinking coffee because it delivers caffeine. With coffee being so popular among a big consumer sector, it should come as no surprise that coffee has done incredibly well in retail sales in the past and is only anticipated to see a greater deal of growth in the next five years. One of the famous companies in the coffee industry is Starbucks. It can be recognized as a prominent retailer in the coffee market. Currently, Starbucks is the largest coffeehouse firm in the world with over 18000 retail stores in 60 countries. Now, let’s start discussing the Starbucks menu, and their best foods.
Below, you’ll find the updated list of Starbucks menu prices.
|Menu Item||Price (PHP)|
|Flat White (tall)||165|
|Flat White (grande)||180|
|Flat White (venti)||195|
|Caffe Americano (tall)||130|
|Caffe Americano (grande)||145|
|Caffe Americano (venti)||160|
|Caffe Latte (tall)||140|
|Caffe Latte (grande)||155|
|Caffe Latte (venti)||170|
|Caramel Macchiato (tall)||165|
|Caramel Macchiato (grande)||180|
|Caramel Macchiato (venti)||195|
|Caffe Mocha (tall)||155|
|Caffe Mocha (grande)||170|
|Caffe Mocha (venti)||185|
|Cold Foam Iced Espresso (tall)||170|
|Cold Foam Iced Espresso (grande)||185|
|Cold Foam Iced Espresso (venti)||200|
|Ristretto Bianco (tall)||150|
|Ristretto Bianco (grande)||165|
|Ristretto Bianco (venti)||175|
|Full-Leaf Brewed Tea (tall)||120|
|Full-Leaf Brewed Tea (grande)||120|
|Full-Leaf Brewed Tea (venti)||135|
|Chai or Green Tea Tea Latte (tall)||155|
|Chai or Green Tea Tea Latte (grande)||170|
|Chai or Green Tea Tea Latte (venti)||185|
|Black Tea Latte (tall)||140|
|Black Tea Latte (grande)||155|
|Black Tea Latte (venti)||170|
|Iced Shaken Tea [Green, Black or Hibiscus] (tall)||125|
|Iced Shaken Tea [Green, Black or Hibiscus] (grande)||140|
|Iced Shaken Tea [Green, Black or Hibiscus] (venti)||155|
|Iced Shaken Black Tea w/ Ruby Grapefruit & Honey (tall)||140|
|Iced Shaken Black Tea w/ Ruby Grapefruit & Honey (grande)||155|
|Iced Shaken Black Tea w/ Ruby Grapefruit & Honey (venti)||170|
|Iced Shaken Hibiscus Tea w/ Pomegranate Pearls (tall)||140|
|Iced Shaken Hibiscus Tea w/ Pomegranate Pearls (grande)||155|
|Iced Shaken Hibiscus Tea w/ Pomegranate Pearls (venti)||170|
|Signature Hot Chocolate (tall)||150|
|Signature Hot Chocolate (grande)||165|
|Signature Hot Chocolate (venti)||180|
|White Hot Chocolate (tall)||150|
|White Hot Chocolate (grande)||165|
|White Hot Chocolate (venti)||180|
|Coffee Frappuccino (tall)||150|
|Coffee Frappuccino (grande)||165|
|Coffee Frappuccino (venti)||180|
|Mocha Frappuccino (tall)||155|
|Mocha Frappuccino (grande)||170|
|Mocha Frappuccino (venti)||185|
|Caramel Frappuccino (tall)||155|
|Caramel Frappuccino (grande)||170|
|Caramel Frappuccino (venti)||185|
|Dark Caramel Frappuccino (tall)||170|
|Dark Caramel Frappuccino (grande)||185|
|Dark Caramel Frappuccino (venti)||200|
|Java Chip Frappuccino (tall)||170|
|Java Chip Frappuccino (grande)||185|
|Java Chip Frappuccino (venti)||200|
|Coffee Jelly Frappuccino (tall)||170|
|Coffee Jelly Frappuccino (grande)||185|
|Coffee Jelly Frappuccino (venti)||200|
|Dark Mocha Frappuccino (tall)||180|
|Dark Mocha Frappuccino (grande)||195|
|Dark Mocha Frappuccino (venti)||210|
|Triple Mocha Frappuccino (tall)||170|
|Triple Mocha Frappuccino (grande)||185|
|Triple Mocha Frappuccino (venti)||200|
|Strawberries & Cream Frappuccino (tall)||170|
|Strawberries & Cream Frappuccino (grande)||185|
|Strawberries & Cream Frappuccino (venti)||200|
|Chocolate Chip Cream Frappuccino (tall)||170|
|Chocolate Chip Cream Frappuccino (grande)||185|
|Chocolate Chip Cream Frappuccino (venti)||200|
|Green Tea Cream Frappuccino (tall)||170|
|Green Tea Cream Frappuccino (grande)||185|
|Green Tea Cream Frappuccino (venti)||200|
|Vanilla Cream Frappuccino (tall)||150|
|Vanilla Cream Fruit Frappuccino (grande)||165|
|Vanilla Cream Fruit Frappuccino (venti)||195|
Freshly Brewed Coffee
|Brewed Coffee (tall)||110|
|Brewed Coffee (grande)||125|
|Brewed Coffee (venti)||140|
|Caffe Misto (tall)||110|
|Caffe Misto (grande)||120|
|Caffe Misto (venti)||130|
|Pressed Coffee 16oz||140|
|Cold Brew (tall)||150|
|Cold Brew (grande)||165|
|Cold Brew (venti)||180|
|Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew (grande)||185|
Sandwiches and Salads
|Spam, Egg & Cheese On Potato Bread||160|
|Roasted Chicken Pesto||195|
|Turkey Ham, Egg White & Cheese|
on Whole Wheat English Muffin
|Ham & Cheese Toastie||205|
|Chorizo, Egg & Cheese On Pandesal||165|
|Roasted Vegtable Frittata||165|
|Plant-Based Taco Empanada||160|
|Plant-Based Breakfast Danish||160|
|Plant-Based Mince Roll||115|
|Plant-Based Classic Lasagna||215|
|Plant-Based BBQ Mochi Bun||105|
|Sticky Cinnamon Bun||115|
|French Toast & Maple Syrup||125|
|Triple Cheese Ensaymada||115|
|Spanish Tuna Pandesal||105|
|Corned Beef Pandesal||105|
|Double Chocolate Pecan Bar||115|
|Dark Chocolate Macadamia Cookie||95|
|Sausage & Bacon Flatbread||125|
|French Butter Croissant||100|
|Honey Glazed Doughnut||80|
|Bacon Belgian Waffle||140|
|Cherry Blossom Cake||215|
|Chocolate Cookie Sandwich||80|
|Ham & Cheese French Butter Croissant||150|
|Four Cheese Flatbread||125|
The company started with one store in Seattle’s famed Pike Place Market. From merely a simple storefront, Starbucks delivered some of the world’s greatest raw whole bean coffees. The Moby Dick-inspired name honors both the maritime tradition of the early coffee traders and the grandeur of the high seas. Howard Schultz, the founder and current CEO of Starbucks, entered the location back in 1981. The first cup of Sumatra attracted Howard to Starbucks, and he joined a year later.
When Howard visited Italy in 1983, he fell in love with the romance of the country’s coffee shops and the ritual of drinking coffee. He was eager to reintroduce the Italian coffeehouse custom to America. a setting for discussion and community. a location in the middle of home and work. He briefly left Starbucks to start his own II Giornale coffee shops, but he soon went back and, with the help of local investors, bought Starbucks in August 1987.
The first Starbucks store in the Philippines opened its doors in Makati City’s 6750 Ayala Building on December 4, 1997, bringing the Starbucks Experience to the country. As a result, Starbucks has won over the hearts of Filipinos. The Philippines became the third market to launch outside of North America with the opening of the 6750 Ayala shop, which was a critical turning point in our history. Starbucks Coffee and the Filipino people make an excellent cultural match thanks to their shared history of warm hospitality, enduring need for connection, and passion for coffee.
Starbucks Menu Best Seller Food
Starbucks does not only offer coffee and other drinks, but it also serves numerous varieties of cuisine. Here are some of the bestselling meals in Starbucks:
- Belgian Waffle – This Starbucks menu employs a wonderful batter that incorporates sugar, which adds to the crystalized hard surface when it is baked but leaves the insides mushy. The caramelized surface provides a firm platform for a mountain of whipped cream and your choice of chocolate, caramel, or strawberry syrup drizzle.
- Banana loaf – If you’re a huge banana bread enthusiast, do not sleep on Starbucks’ banana bread! Yes, it may look plain against Starbucks’ other pastries, but it has been on the menu for the longest period and there’s certainly a reason for that. The delicious, fruity banana bread has a continuous consistency of being soft, moist, and dense.
- Banoffee Pie – Another banana treats you’ll go crazy for is Starbucks’ banoffee pie. Starbucks’ rendition of this pie comprises a buttery cookie crust, filled with slices of bananas, drizzled with toffee and chocolate, and topped with whipped cream. These pies come in tiny pie sizes which serve just the proper amount for one banoffee pie-loving person.
Starbucks Best Frappe Menu
Without Frappuccino’s, Starbucks won’t be the corporation it is today. Here are some of the greatest Frappe in Starbucks:
- Mocha Frappuccino – One of the original Frappuccino flavors, the Mocha Frappuccino is a favorite for good reason. Its combination of coffee, milk, ice, and mocha syrup results in a refreshing drink that mocha lovers can’t get enough of.
- Chocolate Cream Chip Frappuccino – This drink is ideal for people who want a sugar rush along with their coffee. In addition to adding chocolate chips to its Mocha Frappuccino, Starbucks tops it with whipped cream and additional drizzles of mocha syrup. With all the chocolaty things happening in this drink, it’s no wonder it’s such a success. The Chocolate Cream Chip Frappuccino is also one of the frappes available solely in selected countries, including the Philippines.
- Java Chip Frappuccino – The Java Chip Frappuccino is the drink for times you feel like you need a greater caffeine hit but you just can’t have your coffee black. This is the one for you if you prefer yours with copious amounts of cream and sugar—and by “cream and sugar,” you mean a mountain of whipped cream with a generous mocha drizzle.
Starbucks Best Iced Coffee Menu
Listed below are some of the finest iced coffees that are provided on the Starbucks menu:
- Iced Caramel Macchiato– when it comes to cold coffee sales at Starbucks, the iced caramel macchiato is unrivaled. This bestseller features both savory and sweet flavors. The barista pours Starbucks espresso shots over vanilla, milk, and ice to make this popular Starbucks caramel cocktail. It’s finished off with a big splash of caramel drizzle.
- Iced White Mocha – An excellent popular with Starbucks patrons’ Creamy white chocolate mocha sauce, iced espresso, and milk are the main ingredients in this wonderful, iced beverage. It’s completed with a splash of luscious, whipped cream.
- Iced Espresso – No trouble, no muss is a terrific way to define the easiest of Starbucks iced coffee preparations. Espresso shots placed over ice constitute the iced espresso. You can choose from dark, blonde, or decaf, of course.
Starbucks Best Hot Coffee
Here are some of the best hot coffees that are served in Starbucks:
- Café Americano – The Americano is simply espresso and hot water—that’s all. The Starbucks Americano is a fantastic option for a straightforward and respectable pick-me-up without any difficulties. The Americano is somewhat finer than Starbucks’ drip coffee, but the two taste extremely identical other than this difference.
- Flat White – It is a drink like a latte but incorporates something other than espresso (ristretto) (ristretto). Its usual iteration employs the richness of whole milk rather than Starbucks’ typical 2 percent.
- Chai Tea Latte – Simply put, a Chai Tea Latte is a Starbucks-flavored latte without espresso. Similar to how syrup is added to Starbucks cups, chai tea is pumped into the milk using a pump.
Starbucks Philippines Secret Menu
Here are some of the drinks you could try on the secret menu of Starbucks:
- Vietnamese Iced Coffee – For many caffeine enthusiasts, nothing compares to the boost you get from authentic Vietnamese coffee. It’s incredibly potent and sweet, the ideal combination to wake you up and get you ready for the day.
- Ube Frappuccino – Ube will always be a favorite with Filipino viewers, so why not combine it with the original Starbucks Frappuccino?
- Cinnamon Roll Cold Brew – Begin by ordering a cold brew with four pumps of white mocha to make this delectable concoction. Request sweet cream and add two pumps of cinnamon-flavored froth to it. Finally, add a cinnamon-flavored topping.
Starbucks Online Delivery
With the help of technology, everything has become much easier. Customers can now order Starbucks coffee and food from their phones. This can be done through GrabFood or the Foodpanda app. You can also order on their website at https://www.starbucks.ph/
Social Media Pages
If you want to reach out to their social media so you can follow them or send them a message, you can follow them on the following sites:
Starbucks Philippines Promo
Starbucks offers a wide range of promos. A customer can collect stars or visit their website for the latest promos. Their current promo as of now is a 250 pesos discount if you could complete the different tasks that are related to a Grab Food order.
The market’s reigning king, Starbucks, has frequently maintained its position on top in the popular vote. Many would agree that Starbucks gives up a premium coffee that helps them get through their day. But coffee is far from the only menu option. Stores today offer a limited selection of food items and numerous coffee-free drinks, making them more accessible to children and snack-seekers. Starbucks’ ambiance is a draw in addition to its selection of non-coffee beverages and on-the-go snacks. Most consumers are now generally aware of what to expect when they enter the store through the large glass door with the small green letters hanging over them on the building façade. Starbucks may be recognized as a highly effective coffee bean store leader and successfully acquire a slide of the significant market share within the market.